You may have heard that Shopper Marketing Experts is hitting the road with thought leaders, bestselling authors and our very own resident experts, Mike Anthony and Toby Desforges.
This is indeed happening, and we are extremely excited!
We will host high-impact half day seminars, where individuals and teams will gain the insight required to deliver profitable growth in an omnichannel and disruptive retail world.
We are aware that so much has changed in the last few years. The consumer goods industry has been rocked by a number of major trends:
- E-commerce is growing and proliferating into many sub-channels
- Organic growth rates have slowed and margins continue to be under pressure
- Shopper behavior and channel dynamics are shifting rapidly.
Around the world these trends put pressure on manufacturers and retailers alike (and of course more and more pressure on the bottom line).
Mike and Toby will share how they have been working to innovate, develop and test new thinking and best practice on how growth can be delivered in this new ‘omnichannel’ world.
Attendees will leave our seminar, armed with the knowledge required to:
- Apply the five step total marketing model.
- Shift to a shopper-focused approach.
- Identify growth opportunities.
- Develop shopper-focused strategies.
- Deliver growth & competitive advantage.
We have a number of seminars open to the public, as well as opportunities for companies to host or sponsor events or exclusive workshops – all with our influencers Mike and Toby sharing their shopper marketing know-how.
Act fast and you could cash-in on one of our early bird promotions:
- Save $1000 when booking a gold team package – only 2 early bird Team Gold packages available
- Save $279 on a early bird your gold ticket – first 20 tickets per city only
These special offers are limited. Can you really afford to miss out?
Head over to our site and see what all the excitement is about or contact us to chat about collaborative opportunities.
0 responses on "Learn how to drive growth in a disruptive retail age. We want to help!"