About this course
Our Effective Retail Marketing course ERM offers you a comprehensive induction into developing effective shopper marketing in retail. It teaches a process that integrates the principles of shopper and trade marketing, and considers the priorities of the retailer. This process ensures you invest in the right activities, ones designed to deliver a specific change in shopper behavior in the right stores at the right time.
You will learn how to identify the most valuable shopper for each marketing initiative, how to set robust objectives in priority retailers, and how to identify the best mix of in-store activities to deliver optimal return on investment in each retail environment.
By the end of the program, you will have become more productive in managing your resources and your marketing activities will be more effective and more profitable.
You will learn how to:
- Integrate retail programs into the total marketing approach for brands
- Efficiently approach planning, implementing and evaluating programs
- Link in-store activities to the underlying consumption drivers that build your brand in the long term
- Better understand and influence the shoppers in your customers’ stores
- Identify which shoppers to target and pin-point the right activities in the right stores
- Set clear objectives for behavioral change amongst target shoppers
- Target investment towards activities that are most likely to deliver the results you need
- Map out who is important in the retailer’s decision-making process and how to communicate with these players
- Build better retail proposals that get buyer’s support
- Pre-and post-evaluate activities using accessible tools
Marketing and sales professionals who are looking to create more effective in-store marketing programs.